to 's page !
[back to profiles]
[as toddler] [kiddies] [primary school] [junior high] [senior high] [RAFP] [IFGF]
John Paul II Senior High
I entered the yr. 11 on February 1996 ,and finished the yr. 12 by November 1997. I jointed the homeroom 52 for start ... but since i changed maths subject , then i moved to the homeroom 25 , as Ms Micklethwaite & Mr Leeson as our home teachers,
oh, we were in the music room class by the way
I did :
there were 3 main exams : end of the year test (yr. 11, term 4) , then trial HSC exam (yr. 12 , term 2) and the hardest HSC Trial Exam to get the HSC certificate (yr. 12 , term 4)
- Maths 3U : by the famous Mrs Cunningham
- Physics 2U : by the longest teaching , Mr Ron Vogt
- Music 2U (course 1) : by the singer, Ms Micklethwaite
- Contemporary English 2U : by the dramateur, Ms Henry Stathopoulos
- Engineering Science 2U : by the Landcruiser guy, Mr Chris Wilson
- Religion 1U : by Ms Maria Quinlivan
- and Bahasa Indonesia 2U (back ground speaker) , by Mrs Mary
there were so many activities inside and outside the schools ..such as :
sports , academic trial and championship , band ,choir , disco night , fund raising day , and many other thing ...
these photos are an unforgettable memories , bad and good , sweet and a bit slack ...
The advance girls in the 3U Maths class ..Monique and Shirley
roy, derrick , john, nalds, alwin
george, lorraine, rommel, PJ, me, johnathan, ryan
the last days at JP II campus ... smile : )
my english class with Ms Henry Stathopoulos
a view to the centre of JP II
want more ? click here to see us in our best suit : The Grad Ball !
please choose any menu as you wish
Main Menu My profiles Photo Albums Hobbies Links Sign My Guest bookView My Guest book